Bring comfort to your patients with Alpha® Liners by WillowWood.
Our liners are crafted to protect residual limbs from abrasion and breakdown. Our thermoplastic elastomer gel, offered in Classic and Hybrid, contains mineral oil and vitamin E making it skin-friendly and comfortable to wear. Our Silicone Liners use a proprietary blend of silicone, Vitamin E, and skin conditioners, yielding a pleasing surface that is non-greasy, non-tacky, and comfortable against the skin.
- provides ultimate comfort and protection from shear forces
- extremely skin-friendly gel
- well-suited for amputees with skin grafts or highly sensitive areas on residual limbs
- balances comfort with durability
- a thermoplastic elastomer that’s a bridge between Classic gel and silicone
- durable gel with more firm durometer than Classic gel
- ideal for amputees wearing silicone liners but desire greater comfort
- Proprietary platinum-cured, medical grade silicone designed for comfort and performance
- Unique blend of Vitamin E and skin conditioners for a non-greasy and non-tacky surface