LimbLogic Clinician App
Getting Started with the LimbLogic® Clinician App
An iOS app is now available for the prosthetist to control LimbLogic.
Note: once the Android version of the app is available, the fob that has previously been used for controlling LimbLogic will become an optional accessory and will only be included with LimbLogic when specifically ordered.
- Open the App Store on your iOS device.
- Go to https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/limblogic-cp/id1113684591?mt=8 or search for the LimbLogic CP app shown at right.
- Tap GET to download.
- Turn the pump on. Wait 5 seconds. Open the LimbLogic app.
2. The initial screen will display the number of pumps in range. Tap + to pair a pump in range
with the app.
3. Select Left or Right to indicate which leg the pump is on. Enter the Patient ID and pump
Serial Number. Tap Save.
USE THE APP
Tap the Settings icon to display the following options:
Tap the HELP icon to view the instruction manual, e-mail a question to WillowWood, or visit the LimbLogic website. You may also choose to Display Help at Startup if desired.
Tap the ABOUT icon to view information about the revision level of the app.
Tap the PRIVACY icon to view the Terms & Conditions for the app.
Tap the Settings Screen icon to exit to the Settings screen.