Clinicians using LimbLogic now have the opportunity to interact with the controller without using the fob. The LimbLogic Communicator and software interface with a LimbLogic controller via BlueTooth Low Energy technology. No longer will forgotten or misplaced fobs prevent clinicians from evaluating units and adjusting LimbLogic controller settings.
The LimbLogic Communicator software allows clinicians to set-up patients with new LimbLogic units as well as easily interact with patients already using LimbLogic. Clinicans may use the LimbLogic Communicator for programming, setting modes of operation, and using diagnostic tools:
- Vacuum Settings: view and adjust system settings such as the range of vacuum operations, operating mode, volume, and to monitor battery level.
- Usage Statistics: compare patients’ system usage data, such as battery life/use, mode of use, and seal quality, from one office visit to another.
- Configure Adaptive Vacuum: switch between a higher and a lower vacuum level, depending on whether the patient is moving or resting.
- Communicator Assistant Function: view information about socket conditions that have been found to correlate with socket motion.
- Manage patient LimbLogic units with ease
- Change vacuum levels
- Pair Fob with vacuum system
- Three modes of operation: Standard, Adaptive or Standby
- Review system usage statistics
- Compare user usage data from one office visit to another
|Operating System||Windows® 7 or 10 with .NET Framework 4.5.1 installed|
|Screen Resolution||1600 x 900 recommended|
|Processor||1 GHz (minimum) recommended|
|RAM||512 MB (minimum) recommended|
|Disk Space (minimum)||32-bit: 850 MB
64-bit: 2 GB
For details on the Operating Systems supported by .NET Framework 4, click here. Make sure that .NET Framework 4 is selected from the drop-down menu at the top of the page
|LLV-2000-L||LimbLogic, Unilateral Kit, Lamination|
|LLV-2000-T||LimbLogic, Unilateral Kit, Thermoplastic|
|LLV-2002-L||LimbLogic, Bilateral Kit, Lamination|
|LLV-2002-T||LimbLogic, Bilateral Kit, Thermoplastic|
|ONE-SIDE-XX||WillowWood One System, side-mount LimbLogic|
|ONE-DISTAL-XX||WillowWood One System, distal-mount LimbLogic|
Our nine-part educational video series shows clinicians how to use the LimbLogic Communicator to optimize use of the LimbLogic system.