Alpha DESIGN® AK LinersPrint
Experience the most comfort possible with the custom Alpha DESIGN AK Liner. Transfemoral amputees with uniquely-shaped residual limbs or residual limbs that are bony, uneven in shape or invaginated are the ideal candidates for Alpha DESIGN AK Liners. When creating an Alpha DESIGN AK Liner prosthetists can adjust the gel thickness to as low as 3 mm proximally, to 3 mm thickness at the medial wall, to 25 mm over invaginations on the residual limb. Gel pads up to 12 mm thickness can also be applied where needed throughout the liner. The custom fit offered in an Alpha DESIGN AK Liners allow amputees with less-optimally shaped residual limbs comfort while wearing their prostheses. For added comfort, select the add-on feature of an AK Comfort Cuff which follows the angle of the socket brim and protects the liner from wear and tear. Silver antimicrobial fabric used on the cuff reduces odor from wearing the liner all day.
A new socket should be fabricated, according to instructions, for the best performance of an Alpha DESIGN AK Liner. DESIGN AK Liners created from casts and electronic order forms will be less detailed than those created using OMEGA Tracer. Click here for an order form.
- Design the gel within the liner to provude custom comfort for transfemoral amputees
- AK Comfort Cuff protects liner from wear & tear at brimline (not available with Select Fabric)
- Adjust gel thickness from 3 mm up to 25 mm
- Made with skin-friendly thermoplastic elastomer
|Colors||Buff – Original, Spirit, MAX fabrics
Gray – Select fabric
Taupe – Select fabric
|Add-on Feature||AK Comfort Cuff (additional fee required) – Not available with Select fabric|
|Warranty||12 months from invoice date*|
|U.S. L-Code Suggestion||L5681 or L5683 (Initial liner, bill once per liner)
L5679 (Duplicate cushion liner) OR
L5673 (Duplicate locking liner)
* Alpha DESIGN Liners will be fabricated based on customer-provided specifications. If a customer is not satisfied with the product, it may be returned within 30 days of invoice for alteration, replacement, or credit at the sole discretion of WillowWood. Credit will only be applied if it is determined the product is not appropriate for the intended patient. Returns will not be accepted for customer errors.
Classic Gel – 5 days
Hybrid Gel – 10 days
CUSHION PART NUMBERS
|ALC-DES-EO||Alpha DESIGN® Cushion Liner from Cast or .aop Electronic File, Initial|
|ALC-DES-OT||Alpha DESIGN® Cushion Liner from OMEGA® Tracer®, Initial|
|ALC-DES-DP||Alpha DESIGN® Cushion Liner, Duplicate|
LOCKING PART NUMBERS
|ALL-DES-EO||Alpha DESIGN® Locking Liner from Cast or .aop Electronic File, Initial|
|ALL-DES-OT||Alpha DESIGN® Locking Liner from OMEGA® Tracer®, Initial|
|ALL-DES-DP||Alpha DESIGN® Locking Liner, Duplicate|
|ALC-DES-CC||AK Comfort Cuff, Add-On|
Ordering an Alpha DESIGN AK Liner is easy no matter your workflow.
- Order directly from OMEGA® Tracer®
- Order using our Web-Assist Program
- Order by sending a plaster cast with a completed electronic order form.
|700-AIS482||Alpha Interlock Suspension System Lock Pin 1-1/2″|
Alpha DESIGN Liner Training Video
Step by step instructions on creating a custom liner
Caring for Alpha® Liner Video
Review complete care of Alpha Liners: Putting on liners, daily cleaning, weekly disinfecting and storage.