Alpha DESIGN® BK LinersPrint
Ask about our special offer on Alpha DESIGN Liners!
Custom Alpha DESIGN BK Liners are created by practitioners to provide amputees maximum comfort. Amputees with uniquely-shaped residual limbs or residual limbs that are bony, short or invaginated are perfect candidates for Alpha DESIGN BK Liners. When creating an Alpha DESIGN Liner from OMEGA® Tracer®, prosthetists can adjust the gel thickness from 3 mm, such as behind the knee, to 3 mm thickness at the proximal point of the liner, to 25 mm over invaginations on the residual limb. Gel pads up to 12 mm thickness can also be applied where needed throughout the liner.
The custom fit offered in an Alpha DESIGN BK Liner finally allows amputees with less-optimally shaped residual limbs comfort while wearing their prostheses. A new socket should be fabricated, according to instructions, for the best performance of an Alpha DESIGN BK Liner. DESIGN Liners created from casts with electronic order forms will be slightly less detailed. Click here for an order form.
- Made of thermoplastic elastomer gel
- Gel thickness from 3 mm to 25 mm
- Provides maximum comfort to amputees with unique limb shapes
|Colors||Buff – Original, Spirit & MAX fabrics
Gray – Select fabric
Green/Gray – Original & Spirit fabrics
Brown – Original & Spirit fabrics
Taupe – Select fabric
|Warranty||12 months from invoice date*|
|U.S. L-Code Suggestion||L5681 or L5683 (Initial liner, bill once per liner)
L5679 (Duplicate cushion liner) OR
L5673 (Duplicate locking liner)
* Alpha DESIGN Liners will be fabricated based on customer-provided specifications. If a customer is not satisfied with the product, it may be returned within 30 days of invoice for alteration, replacement, or credit at the sole discretion of WillowWood. Credit will only be applied if it is determined the product is not appropriate for the intended patient. Returns will not be accepted for customer errors.
Classic Gel – 5 days
Hybrid Gel – 10 days
CUSHION PART NUMBERS
|ALC-DES-EO||Alpha DESIGN® Cushion Liner from Cast or .aop Electronic File, Initial|
|ALC-DES-OT||Alpha DESIGN® Cushion Liner from OMEGA® Tracer®, Initial|
|ALC-DES-DP||Alpha DESIGN® Cushion Liner, Duplicate|
LOCKING PART NUMBERS
|ALL-DES-EO||Alpha DESIGN® Locking Liner from Cast or .aop Electronic File, Initial|
|ALL-DES-OT||Alpha DESIGN® Locking Liner from OMEGA® Tracer®, Initial|
|ALL-DES-DP||Alpha DESIGN® Locking Liner, Duplicate|
Ordering an Alpha DESIGN Liner is easy no matter your workflow.
- Order directly from OMEGA® Tracer®
- Order using our Web-Assist Program
- Order by sending a plaster cast with a completed electronic order form.
Important Information for Amputees
Prosthetist Quick Reference Guide for Classic Liners
Alpha Liner Manual
Alpha Liner Manual, Spanish
Ordering a duplicate Alpha DESIGN® Liner
Alpha DESIGN BK Liner Order Form
|700-AIS482||Alpha Interlock Suspension System Lock Pin 1-1/2″|
Alpha DESIGN Liner Training Video
Step by step instructions on creating a custom liner
Caring for Alpha® Liner Video
Review complete care of Alpha Liners: Putting on liners, daily cleaning, weekly disinfecting and storage.