OMEGA® Scanner 3DPrint
The OMEGA Scanner 3D uses structured light to create a 3D image. When the light hits an object the pattern deforms and is then measured by the scanner at a rate of 550,000 measurements/second. Only one or two scanning targets are required to denote shape landmarks. The scanned shape generates directly in the OMEGA software so clinicians may immediately see exactly what is captured. The structured light technology scans shapes at a faster rate with significantly less prep time than the lasers used by previous versions of the OMEGA Scanner which can save clinicians time and money.
Lightweight and portable at only 850 g, the scanner proves a convenient tool for clinicians who use the system outside of patient care facilities. Fewer scanning targets are needed which reduces patient preparation time and the scanner allows for minor patient movement without impacting the accuracy of the scan.
- Use for prosthetic & orthotic applications including cranials, AFOs, & custom liners
- 380 mm x 380 mm scanning area
- Accuracy up to .5 mm
- USB connection
- Compatible with OMEGA 2013 & OMEGA v12
- Accurate to +/- 0.5mm
- Weighs only 850 g (1.9 lbs)
- Uses structured light technology
- Dimensions: 96 mm x 140 mm x 258 mm
- Comes with protective carrying case
- 12-month warranty
|O-SCN-400||OMEGA® Scanner 3D|
|O-MSC-203||AK Measuring Device|