With OMEGA Tracing Hardware, you can capture shapes electronically while maintaining “hands-on” contact with your patient. Comprised of the Tracer Pen and its accessories, the Tracing Hardware enables a variety of valuable functions:
- Trace transtibial and transfemoral shapes
- Make clinical modifications on the patient
- Duplicate casts and sockets
- Create your own spinal and transfemoral templates
- Take caliper measurements for creating an AFO
To use, apply the Patient Sensor to the surface to be traced. Place the Transmitter nearby. Move the Tracer Pen across the surface. As the Control Unit tells the software where the pen is, you’ll see the 3D shape appear on the screen.
The OMEGA Tracing Hardware is compatible with OMEGA Tracer V12 and below.
- Highly portable system shape capture device
- Contact shape capture
- Use for prosthetic and orthotic shape capture
- Use the Tracing Pen to create your own library of orthotic and prosthetic templates
- Includes: Tracing Pen, Patient Sensor, Transmitter Cube, WandXTension, Digital Caliper Attachment, and carrying case that also houses the Control Unit
- Uses an electromagnetic transmitter
- Connects to computer via a 9-pin serial connector
- 12-month warranty